DO I Qualify for a Grant?
Below is a list of all qualifying benefits and allowances.
Here are a few important points to note.
- The benefit must be registered at the address that is applying for the Grant.
- The benefit can be received by anyone that is registered as living at the address e.g. a child of the homeowner.
- If you own the property, your name must appear in a Land Registry search.
- If you are a private tenant your landlord will have to consent to the First Time Central Heating being installed. Your landlord must be listed as an owner of the property at the Land Registry.
Here is the list
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance>
- Income Support
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Tax Credits (including Working and Child Tax Credits) – No income threshold
- Universal Credit – No income threshold
DWP Additional Benefits
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
Ministry of Defence Allowances
- War Pension Mobility Supplement
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Allowance
* People in receipt of Pension Guarantee Credit & pension Savings Credit are eligible, but if they only receive Pension Credit, they are no eligible.
By email to email@example.com
To call from a Smartphone just tap this number 0800 8 10 10 60 or this one 07960 799681
otherwise call us on one of the numbers below
Freephone: 0800 8 10 10 60 Mobile: 07960 79 96 81 Landline: 01443 836455
or you can complete the online enquiry form below.
Click here to complete a short Online Enquiry Form
HOME | CAVITY WALL INSULATION | LOFT INSULATION |
LANDLORDS | FLEXIBLE FUNDING | FREE CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS |
FULLY FUNDED GROUND SOURCE HEAT PUMPS | EPC's | JOBS |
EXTERNAL WALL INSULATION | HOME INSULATION ASSESSMENT |
CONTACT US | EXTRACTION OF CAVITY WALL INSULATION |